JioFi Unlock, the best guide to unlock jiofi to use any sim card for 3g/4g internet.
Yes, you got it right, here you will find the best working method to unlock Jiofi for free. You are about to get the best working method to JioFi Unlock.
2016 And 2017 are the best years of Reliance Jio as Jio came into existence.
Are you an Internet User and fond of it?
Here’s a deal for you.
We will give a method which works perfectly to unlock JioFi for free. Which means you can have access to all the 3g/4g internet connections for free. JioFi is available in many versions like JioFi, JioFi2, JioFi3.
We already know that Reliance Jio was officially launched on 5th September 2016. We also know the Jio Preview Offer which was running 6 to 8 months before its official launch. People used to hang in a line to get the Jio Sim from Reliance Digital Xpress and Digital Mini Store.
It was big plus point for People who bought 4G handset’s that time. They got the benefit of Jio Preview Offer before it’s official launch.
After the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer and Jio Preview Offer the most trending topic is now Reliance JioFi. Which is officially launched on 5th September 2016.
Benefits of Reliance JioFi a Portable WiFi hotspot device.
- It’s a Portable WiFi hotspot device.
- Comes with Free Jio Sim.
- Sim Comes with Jio Welcome Offer or Jio Preview Offer.
- Easy to available.
- Can get from outlets like Reliance Digital Xpress and Digital Mini Store.
Here’s the interesting part’s comes here,
We will guide on JioFi Unlock, How to unlock jiofi to use any sim card for 3g/4g internet for free.
Here You can have access to the Internet on any devices which as wifi in it.
Lets see the step by step process to unlock JioFi.
1st there are many online sites or software to unlock your data card by entering unlock code. You will find much software on the internet like dc unlocker to get the unlock code but this software has many problems associated with it. It’s a paid software and has many complaints with it.
We would recommend you to don’t’ go with DC unlocker to Unlock JioFi For Free.
Instead of that, you can try by searching for “unlock Jiofi” with your Jiofi model number on google you will get good results. It will give you a better result and you will get results.
Here’s the Simple Method, to follow to Unlock JioFi For Free.
Follow this simple Method to Unlock JioFi For Free.
How to unlock your JioFi for Free
- Go to Google And Download Universal Master code.
- The software is Free to use.
- It’s an Open software.
- Select modem manufacturer and model of your JioFi.
- Now Enter the IMEI number of your JioFi.
- Click on Calculate.
- It takes some time to calculate the unlock code and Flash code.
- Now insert any other network sim in your JioFi.
- Use that unlocking code to unlock the JioFi Device.
- Now you have JioFi Unlock For Free
- You can use any sim with your JioFi.
But in the case, If you still fail to unlock your device. Then feel free to ask us in the comment section we will definitely try to help you.
Now you got the unlock code and inserted another company sim in your JioFi Device but your JioFi software is not showing you the unlock code option. This happens because JioFi comes with a locked firmware.
Don’t get panic here’s the solution for it.
Just upgrade your JioFi firmware.
To Do that follow this steps
How to upgrade any JioFi, JioFi 2, JioFi3 Firmware download to unlock JioFi.
- Power on Jiofi
- Connect it to PC or mobile to join Jiofi WiFi network.
- Login to Admin panel: by clicking this link http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm
- In Setting Tab Click on Firmware Upgrade.
- Now installed this Firmware Upgrade.
- Final Step checks the installed firmware version under ‘Device Software Version.
- Select Browse option under Software Upgrade.
- Select location where jiofi firmware is available & select it.
- Upgrade your Jiofi Device.
Conclusion: How to unlock jiofi to use any sim card for 3g/4g internet for free.
This is how you can Unlock your JioFi to use the JioFi with different Networks. Hope you guys you like this article. So, if you like this article then share it with your friends so that they can get the benefit of it. If you still have any doubts, ask us via the comment box below.