Unblock Yourself if someone blocked your WhatsApp Account(Not working now):
If you blocked on WhatsApp by your friend for some other reason & you, want to unblock yourself to text them again without letting him or her know so, you are at right place.It discusses WhatsApp unblock myself.
Then there are some methods by which you can easily unblock yourself from anyone’s WhatsApp account & there are many ways to get free internet using VPN try for Airtel with Droid VPN.
I have tried both the methods and currently sharing an easy process to unblock we well update other processes as early as possible.
Whatsapp unblock Myself Method:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile or blue stacks or other emulators
- Go to settings in device
- then go to and find deactivate the account
- Now Enter your mobile number and Click on delete my account(your WhatsApp account will be removed permanently from WhatsApp database)
- Now open App manager in phone settings
- Locate Whats App app and uninstall the same
- Once the app is completely uninstalled from your mobile clear cache memory.
- Restart your device
- Now open Play Store on Android and install WhatsApp again
- Download WhatsApp usually.
- Now enter the data required like mobile no& enter what previously used the mobile number and get OTP don’t recover any backup from google drive or mobile.
- It’s done now you are unblocked on WhatsApp, Now you can start texting them.
Note: You were removed from all groups that you joined before you can also join them later.
There are ways to unblock yourself, but nothing is going to work unless you change your attitude of intruding into others privacy. Better back off from the person who blocked you.But there is a chance you can still interact with him/her in groups, where you both are in common, and also you can explain him in person and ask him to unblock you & stay tuned at tricks5.com.