Make Voice calls from your Volte phone and JioFi Device on iPhone 7, 7s (iPhone 8, 8s, X) using Jio 4G voice app.
Welcome to another post of Jio 4G Voice calls. Which will guide you to how to make a voice call from volte phones using volte app and JioFi Devices.
Reliance Jio is the best network of telecom industry and has very affordable plans as compared to other operators. In Telecom industry Reliance Jio is the only network which only supports 4G. Is the only network which allows VoLTE, i.e. voice over LTE network. Which means it requires VoLTE enabled phones to make calls. Jio is also not a primary network for calling and receiving calls.
But there are 4G mobiles like iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 & 4S which do not support VoLTE. Then how do I make Jio voice calls?
Don’t worry We have a complete solution for it. You will get to know, how you can use your Jio 4G Sim to make & receive calls on any iPhone, even iPhone 5S using the Jio 4G Voice app.
How you can use Jio4GVoice app to make voice calls, How you can make calls with JioFi a Wifi device from Reliance which supports and shares data from Jio 4G network.
Let’s see, How to make HD voice calls using the Jio4GVoice app on your smartphone.
How to Make Hd Voice Calls Using Jio4GVoice calling App.
- Check, if a phone dialer does not have video calling feature in it or not.
- Jio4GVoice app provides an option to disable your regular dialer and make calls through Jio4GVoice app dialer.
- Open Jio4GVoice App.
- Go to Settings >> you will find another setting >> Tap on that.
- Now find “Enable Rich Call Service (RCS)”, and disable this.
- Make calls from Jio4GVoice app itself.
- You have enabled HD video calls on your device.
Please Note: Many Phones in the market has a volte feature inbuilt like Samsung s7 edge has it. You don’t have to install Jio4GVoice App to make Hd calls on your phones. Check if your phone dialer does support Video calling feature in it or not. If your phone dialer does not have video calling features then use this Jio4GVoice application to make calls.
How To Make Jio Voice Calls Using JioFi Wifi Device.
Follow this simple steps:
- First get the JioFi Wifi device and a Reliance Jio Sim Card.
- Activate your Jio Sim
- Install the Sim in JioFi Device
- Turn On the Wifi Hotspot of JioFi Device.
- Connect to the JioFi Device
- Then in order to make calls, you need to download Jio 4G Voice App from the play store.
- Jio4GVoice lets you make HD voice and video calls using the Jio SIM card in the JioFi, or on a phone that uses a 4G LTE phone that doesn’t support VoLTE.
Once the Jio4GVoice App is installed Start the App.
You will be prompted to either insert a SIM card or connect to the JioFi Device.
Then on click this, you have access to the phone’s Wi-Fi settings.
In Wifi Setting, you need to select the SSID of your JioFi device and type in the password.
Every JioFi comes with a unique SSID and a password with it.that can be found next to its SIM tray
These SSID and Password can be found next to its SIM tray.
Simply the password and SSID for your JioFi WiFi Device and enjoy Hd Video Calls over Jio4GVoice App.
Once the SIM card is activated, you are ready to make jio voice calls. Install Jio4GVoice app and open it, you will see the all the contacts of the phone in it. Then simply pick or dial the number of the recipient whom you want to call.
But Make sure the person whom you are calling also should also be on the Jio network, using a 4G VoLTE device or Jio4GVoice.
Conclusion: Jio 4G Voice: How to make Jio 4G Voice calls from Volte phone and JioFi Device
That’s how we have given you a complete solution on how to use your Jio 4G Sim to make & receive calls on any non-4G mobiles. With the help of Jio 4G Voice App, you can also make calls with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S which is not volte supported.
Final Words, that’s how you can make VoLTE calls from your non-4G phone. So don’t wait just get your Jio SIM card and JioFi device today and enjoy Jio Voice calls on your non 4g handsets.