- 1 Unblock and protect paytm from blocking
- 2 Unblock Blocked Paytm account:
- 3 Why a paytm account Gets blocked:
- 4 How To Protect paytm account gets Hacked:
- 5 Instructions to Viewers:
- 6 Conclusion:
Unblock and protect paytm from blocking
Hello, It seems you are Searched to Unblock Blocked Paytm account that blocked, Yes here is the solution. All this Guide Helps you how to unblock your paytm account. When you are trying to log in to paytm account, it is saying your account temporarily blocked. Why a paytm account gets blocked and what are the Precautions to protect and How to unblock paytm account discussed in this guide.Want to get free mobile data by using Whatsapp, Facebook in your account checks out this.
#Recover Blocked Paytm account
Unblock Blocked Paytm account:
- Visit Email service provider that linked to your Paytm account (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Yandex…)
- Unless we contact paytm account to unblock there is no other choice for you to getting unblocked.
- Compose an email from paytm linked account.
- Explain what you did.
- Write honestly & Ask them to unblock paytm account.
- If you want to know the reason why your paytm account blocked. You must question them.
- You will get a reply consists of a confirmation message from paytm & you will get your unblocked Paytm.
- If there is no response after Sending three emails Try to contact with mobile other than this We can’t do anything more.
After clicking you are redirected to Paytm Care, you can raise a ticket to get problem solved as soon as possible
#Why my paytm account blocked
Why a paytm account Gets blocked:
- When it shows your account temporarily blocked (You did something against Paytm terms&conditions)
- Using scripts to logins.
- Wrong password entries for a longer period.
- There may be any other reason mentioned for more details contact Paytm.
If you are did anything of the above then there is a change of getting blocked, and it will show an error message your account is temporarily blocked please contact customer care now we need to check the
#Protect Paytm Account From Getting Blocked
How To Protect paytm account gets Hacked:
It hard to hack Paytm other than this many other precautions will protect to be away from hacking. These are not only for paytm can be used to protect all wallets, bank accounts and more
- Now you can “use your mobile password or pattern to open Paytm Application” from mobile Make sure that you activated this option before you make transactions.
- Change PayTM account password frequently(Change password for every Month)
- Use A trusted antivirus on your android devices & Desktop. Antivirus protects from malware, threats, MITM attacks.
- Avoid clicking any links you get in an email saying that you got 1lakh 1 core money, add trusted websites to your contacts.
- Change the password of your email(Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Yandex, more)account linked with PayTm
- Avoid using public wifi’s, Many hackers do MITM attacks to steal, always make sure padlock appears on paytm.
- Avoid Using passwords in NET centres, Public Libraries If you used before change password immediately.
- Try to use Isolated VM(Virtual Machines)
Protect your Computer from Keyloggers use below link to download Antimalware
Have you lost your data from your Device by accidentally deleting. No problem now you can recover your data using Some great tools Find that tools Here – Recover My data.
Download GB Whatsapp latest version
Instructions to Viewers:
- We are not authorized to unblock your paytm accounts ( You will surely get help from paytm if u havent did anything wrong)
- This blog gives you Ways to unblock your account
- Follow above instructions to avoid blocking.
Unblock Blocked Paytm account is may be possible but being secure is always good. Use a thrust antivirus, check any keylogger installed in the device, and continue further to do transactions.I hope this guide will help you to protect from the hacking of paytm account, if you know any other methods want to include in this post or any experience, please do comment so that it will be helpful to others. Stay tuned at tricks5.com for more neat tricks.